Research Scope of TBTC
- 2019/03/05─NEW! A Perfect Match: HAWtech meets TAItech high-ranking German delegation tours Taiwan, visits Taiwan Tech
- 2018/12/17─Taiwan Building Technology Center has signed the MOU with the Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research Center of UC Berkeley in Dec. 2018 aiming to establish joint research center
- 2018/11/08─The deputy director of Vietnam National Institute of Architecture leads delegation to visit Taiwan Building Technology Center
- 2018/11/06─ High-Ranking Delegation of Riga Technical University visits Taiwan Tech
- 2018/5/24─Vice President of Shandong Jianzhu University leads delegation to visit Taiwan Building Technology Center.
- 2018/5/10─The President of Technische Hochschule Nürnberg Georg Simon Ohm Visits Taiwan Tech.
- 2018/2/12─ TBTC has received the 5-year grant of the'' Higher Education Sprout Project '' by the Ministry of Education (MOE)
- 2017/12/01─The project of 3-year grant from the Ministry of Education(MOE)
- 2017/11/13─More information of ''International Symposium on Life-Cycle Engineering and Sustainability of Infrastructures''(ISLESI 2017)
- 2018/09/19-2018 Conference on Innovative Low-Carbon and Green Buildings in Subtropical Area
- 2018/05/28-New Registration no open:The sixth International symposium on Life-Cycle Civil Engineering (IALCCE2018): 28-31 October,2018,Belgium.
- Intensive Training Program for new employees of architect offices.(From the month of May to October, 2017
- Call for abstracts for ISLES2017 by August 31, 2017
- Registration Now:International Symposium on Sustainability and Resiliency of Infrastructure(ISSRI2016):by Oct.31,2016
- 2016/03/04-Call for paper: International Symposium on Sustainability and Resiliency of Infrastructure(ISSRI2016): by April 15, 2016, Taiwan
- 2016/01/19-Call for papers for 8th International Conference on Fibre-Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Composites in Civil Engineering (CICE 2016),Hong Kong
- 2015/12/27-Call for Submission: RISUD Annual International Symposium 2016 – Smart Cities (RAIS 2016),Hong Kong