Prof. Penty from Cambridge University and CEO Heng of TBTC.
Intelligent Building Research Center held the Intelligent Building-Telecommunication Platforms & e-Applications Workshop on September 17, 2008 and won lots of constructive feedbacks for future plan.
Prof. Y.C. Heng, Taiwan Tech
Prof. Gerd Keiser, Taiwan Tech
Attendee of the Workshop.
- Prof. Richard Penty, Cambridge University, U.K. -
In-Building Optical and Wireless Communication Integration
- Prof. Hung-Shing Chen, Taiwan Tech -
The Illumination Compensation and Color Design in Video-Based Indoor Space
- Prof. Neng-Chung Hu, Taiwan Tech -
- Prof. Cheng-Kuang Liu, Taiwan Tech -
Bidirectional Transmission Techniques in Passive Optical Network for Multi- functional Wideband Video Systems
- Ronald J. Zimmer, President & CEO, Continental Automated Buildings Association (CABA) -
The Current and Future State of High-Performance and Intelligent Buildings
- Prof. Chang-Fa Yang, Taiwan Tech -
Some Recent Developments in RFID and Miniature Chip Antennas
- Prof. Kuen-Tsair Lay, Taiwan Tech -
Wireless Backbone for Communication in Intelligent Buildings: Challenges and Trends